- This worksheet is used by WQIS Brokers to quickly and easily submit underwriting information to the underwriting department to obtain a quotation from WQIS.
- A collection of State, Federal and International laws that pertain to marine pollution liability.
- Information and links relating to COFR Applications.
- Whether you're new to the industry or a chiseled veteren of many years, use this guide to gain or refresh a solid understanding of the complex and widespread world of marine pollution liability.
With 40 years in the industry that we practically invented, no one offers more innovative and complete marine pollution insurance coverage or has more experience cleaning up spills than the Water Quality Insurance Syndicate. WQIS is dedicated to providing the broadest coverage and creating the most responsive organization in existence to serve the needs of our clients.
So what makes a WQIS policy different from other marine pollution insurance?
The answer is simple. It's WQIS.
- Brokers, contact a WQIS Underwriter at 212 292-8711 or email here
- WQIS Benefits the Birds Through Event Sponsorship
- IMO Bunker Convention Status
- WQIS Creates Larger Presence at the 2013 International WorkBoat Show
What does it mean to Sail with Experience?
Vessel owners and operators choose WQIS for commercial marine insurance, marine cargo insurance, barge insurance, marina insurance, yacht insurance, ferry insurance, and all manner of commercial marine insurance from fishing boats, to tugs, to the largest tank vessels.
We are the pioneers of the original marine pollution policy and have been the first to offer innovative products such as IMO Bunker Convention coverage, Alaska and California endorsements and coverage of over 42 federal statutes.
Ship owners and operators have counted on WQIS for nearly four decades for everything from oil spill insurance to COFR compliance.